April 7, 2022
February 17, 2022
February 2, 2022
October 18, 2021
`Ucommerce.Infrastructure.Logging.ILoggingService` constructor parameter added to the `Ucommerce.Search.ElasticSearch.IndexWriter` and `Ucommerce.Search.ElasticSearch.Serializer` types.
September 23, 2021
September 8, 2021
ILoggingService received a small overhaul:
- Introduced logging levels for Information, Debug, and Error.
- Methods have been renamed to reflect the log level they will be logging at.
- All log levels support message templating.
- Furthermore, all out-of-the-box non-error logging has been converted to Debug log level to prevent unnecessary entries.
- This also eliminates the excessive logging from the Lucene search provider.
Removed `ApiCatalogContext` component has been removed. Use `CatalogContext` component instead.
May 26, 2021
No longer add unnecessary <httpModules> and <httpHandlers> entries to web.config upon installation, which would result in an "HTTP Error 500.23" when deploying to Sitefinity Cloud.
March 9, 2021
FIX: Pricegroups not indexing to Lucene or Elasticsearch when saved, edited or removed.
FIX: Inherited definition fields were ignored when editing stores in the Stores App.
FIX: Search results in the Products app is now correctly filtered by catalog permissions.
February 26, 2021
October 1, 2020
September 22, 2020
July 15, 2020
June 3, 2020
December 20, 2019
December 12, 2019
October 2, 2019
July 15, 2019
June 6, 2019
April 4, 2019
February 22, 2019
December 18, 2018
September 18, 2018