October 1, 2020
April 7, 2022
February 17, 2022
February 2, 2022
October 18, 2021
`Ucommerce.Infrastructure.Logging.ILoggingService` constructor parameter added to the `Ucommerce.Search.ElasticSearch.IndexWriter` and `Ucommerce.Search.ElasticSearch.Serializer` types.
September 8, 2021
ILoggingService received a small overhaul:
- Introduced logging levels for Information, Debug, and Error.
- Methods have been renamed to reflect the log level they will be logging at.
- All log levels support message templating.
- Furthermore, all out-of-the-box non-error logging has been converted to Debug log level to prevent unnecessary entries.
- This also eliminates the excessive logging from the Lucene search provider.
Removed `ApiCatalogContext` component has been removed. Use `CatalogContext` component instead.
May 26, 2021
March 9, 2021
FIX: Pricegroups not indexing to Lucene or Elasticsearch when saved, edited or removed.
FIX: Perpetual loading indicator if no primary or thumbnail image were selected when editing a product variant.
FIX: Inherited definition fields were ignored when editing stores in the Stores App.
FIX: Search results in the Products app is now correctly filtered by catalog permissions.
February 26, 2021
October 8, 2020
September 22, 2020
The new content pickers return guids instead of ints. In case of existing Ucommerce ids stored in the cms, it's now possible to search for products, categories, catalogs, pricegroups and catalog groups by legacy integer id using Bolt. To search for an item by legacy integer Id, use this form: index.Find().Where(p => p["Id"] == 42).Single(). You will need to rebuild your indexes first.
July 15, 2020
June 3, 2020
December 20, 2019
December 12, 2019
October 2, 2019
July 15, 2019
June 6, 2019
April 4, 2019
February 22, 2019
December 18, 2018
September 18, 2018