Where Are We?
We have been somewhat quiet since release day the 16th of April, however, that does not mean we have been sitting on our hands in the meantime. We released V9.1 last week (more on that below) and this week a new sprint kicked off to prepare for V9.2.
Though, let us do a short recap first.
We have collected the main features and changes V9 has brought, or will bring to you if you have not yet upgraded, below. The feedback we have received so far has been incredible. On top of that, multiple partners have already begun building commerce solutions on V9. That is music to our ears!
For a more thorough introduction to V9, we recommend that you watch the webinar that Søren Spelling Lund, Founder and CPO, hosted a couple of months back:
Find release notes here: V9 release notes
Last week, we were finally able to say that V9 is now compatible with Sitecore and Sitefinity with the release of V9.1. Beyond compatibility, the latest release includes amongst other below changes and fixes:
- V9 compatibility with Sitefinity 11 and 12
- V9 compatibility with Sitecore 9.0, 9.1, and 9.2
- Bug fixed that prevented going live with V9. With 9.1, you are good to go!
- V9 compatibility with Umbraco Cloud
- Ability to edit product and variant prices
- Ability to place products in categories
- Various improvements of both BOLT and KONDO
Find release notes here: V9.1 release notes
As it said in the intro, the development team just entered a new sprint which means that things are cooking and on your way. What can you expect in the coming release? Amongst others:
- V9 compatibility with Sitefinity 13
- V9 compatibility with Sitecore 9.3
- V9 compatibility with product relations
- New media picker for content
- New media picker for images
TEASER: New media picker for content